HootSuite Expands App Directory Adding @SocialBro, @GoPollGo, @NeedTagger, and @Videolicious #SocialApps
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA (Aug. 28, 2012) - A new wave of productivity-focused #SocialApps, including SocialBro, GoPollGo, NeedTagger, and Videolicious has been added to HootSuite’s ever-expanding App Directory. HootSuite, makers of the market-leading social media management system, is known for helping users engage with audiences and analyze campaigns across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. For those interested in customizing their dashboard, the App Directory hosts a collection of tools and applications built by 3rd party developers. These four new social apps are available immediately to HootSuite’s Free, Pro, and Enterprise clients which now make up close to 5 million users worldwide.
Turn Social Media Messages into Leads and Market Research
- SocialBro (Install in HootSuite now): The SocialBro app for HootSuite allows users to search, filter and view where their followers are from, which language they speak, listen to their activity on Twitter, and more. SocialBro’s advanced analytics tools for Twitter connect users with accurate information about their community using different search criteria, resulting in error-free decisions when taking advantage of knowing who exactly is shaping their community.
- GoPollGo (Install in HootSuite now): The GoPollGo app for HootSuite allows users to create polls, share polls to their social networks, and view results in the HootSuite dashboard in real-time. GoPollGo’s tools allow users to get feedback from their friends or followers, and has grown into the preferred-polling platform used by top brands and everyday users.
- NeedTagger (Install in HootSuite now): The NeedTagger app for HootSuite allows users to find and engage with people who may need their content, products, or services. By selecting pre-tested filters designed for specific industries, NeedTagger helps organizations connect with their target market using the most natural means possible – by finding needs and meeting them.
- Videolicious (Install in HootSuite now): The Videolicious app for HootSuite allows users to view a stream of their videos and share them easily with their social networks. Videolicious’ goal is to make video creation easier, and they work towards offering their users the tools needed to put video creation into the hands of all – from novices to professionals.
“We’ve added our latest wave of app integrations to help our business users turn social media messages into valuable customer insights and marketing assets tied to their businesses,” says HootSuite CEO, Ryan Holmes. “Whether you’re a social media or community manager, video producer, research analyst, direct marketer, or lead manager – these tools open up new ways of gaining a deeper understanding of your target communities, so you can customize messaging and develop campaigns to satisfy these needs.”
After launching in late 2011, HootSuite’s App Directory now has 26 popular social networks and tools, including Constant Contact, Evernote, Flickr, Get Satisfaction, HubSpot, Instagram, MailChimp, Tumblr, YouTube, Yammer, Zendesk, and more. The company will add additional #SocialApps in the near future and encourages developers with interest in building into the HootSuite dashboard to visit the HootSuite Developers landing page or follow @HootSuite_Apps on Twitter.
- Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/seventh-app-directory
- App Directory: https://hootsuite.com/app-directory
- Media Kit: http://media.hootsuite.com/media-kit/
HootSuite is a social media management system for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute campaigns across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages using HootSuite’s unique social media dashboard. Streamline team workflow with scheduling and assignment tools and reach audiences with geo-targeting functionality. Invite multiple collaborators to manage social profiles securely, plus provide custom reports using the comprehensive social analytics tools for measurement. Key social network integrations include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ Pages, plus a suite of social content apps for Instagram, Evernote, YouTube, Flickr, Tumblr and more. To learn more, visit: http://www.hootsuite.com.