Launch a wide range of beautiful social media campaigns in 2 minutes—to reach any goal
Build your brand with user-generated content
Social Feed (Social Hub)
A social feed—or social hub—aggregates content from across a wide range of networks. Your social feed can include Instagram photos and videos, as well as written and video Tweets.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns social feed you’ll be able to:
- Select multiple hashtags to pull in content
- Manage incoming content and filter by quality
- Share immediately across all of your accounts
Establish a live Twitter feed on a microsite, Facebook tab, your website—or even on a large screen during events—showcasing the thoughts and feelings of your customers in real time.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns Twitter feed you’ll be able to:
- Choose the hashtags and search terms you want aggregate
- Allow custom approval of Tweets to highlight your most dedicated and creative fans
- Showcase the buzz around corporate events and conferences in real-time
With an Instagram Gallery, you can gather user-generated photos for display on a microsite, your own Instagram page, other social networks—or even on a large screen during events.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns Instagram gallery you’ll be able to:
- Gather all brand-relevant Instagram content in one centralized location
- Share exceptional photos in real-time with your fans
- Allow users to share their favourite branded content across their social networks
Twitter is home to some of the most creative communication online, and Twitter Contests inspire your fans to stretch their fingers and their imaginations.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns Twitter contest you’ll be able to:
- Require a hashtag and/or mention in order to enter
- Monitor and moderate the contest in real-time to showcase the best of your fans
- Enable voting, encouraging users to to share and support the best Tweets
Instagram has become a prime place for brands to showcase their products. Running a photo contest here can surface a ton of user-generated content to boost your visual marketing efforts.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns Instagram contest you’ll be able to:
- Display entries on a contest page, your own Instagram page, or other social networks
- Accept entries via a hashtag or by a required mention
- Enable voting and commenting on entries to boost engagement
What will your fans do for the Vine? Run a Vine video contest that automatically pulls entries from Twitter to generate social’s hottest video user-generated content.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns Vine contest, you’ll be able to:
- Collect hashtagged Vines in one centralized theater
- Filter entries by quality and appropriateness
- Enable voting and sharing to boost promotion and build engagement
A Pinterest gallery lets your fans pin your brand’s content to their Pinterest board in exchange for a chance to win a prize. Or they can pin their own image, developing valuable user-generated content.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns Pinterest gallery, you’ll be able to:
- Spread your brand’s contest across your fans’ Boards
- Collect appropriate user-generated content for future use
- Enable form-fills and social sharing to generate leads and broaden your reach
Activate the sales potential of user-generated content with a social commerce gallery, connecting fan-made images with an online retail interface.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns Social Commerce gallery, you’ll be able to:
- Populate a catalog with user-generated content
- Connect your products to customers’ every day lives
- Demonstrate the concrete ROI of every other user-generated content campaign
Engage and grow your audience
Social media is becoming more visually focused all the time, and a photo contest is a powerful way to encourage user-generated content that supports your visual marketing campaigns.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns photo contest you’ll be able to:
- Let fans easily upload their photos directly from their mobile device or desktop
- Curate and moderate entries for relevance, quality, and appropriateness
- Allow voting and commenting to encourage deeper participation with entrants and their personal networks
Why not encourage the budding directors in your fanbase with a video contest by offering an enticing prize? In return, you get multiple fan-made videos celebrating your brand.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns video contest you’ll be able to:
- Let fans easily upload their videos directly from their mobile device or desktop
- Prequalify any video before it becomes publicly viewable
- Open voting for the best video and share the winning videos across your own social networks
Want to show off the creativity of your followers? Give them a chance to show off their skills with an Essay Contest. How many ways can your fans say ‘I love you’ in 500 words?
With a Hootsuite Campaigns essay contest you’ll be able to:
- Enable voting to further capitalize on customer engagement
- Share the best and most creative entries
- Filter and moderate entries so that only the best and most relevant entries are publicly displayed
Quickly and easily add quizzes to a microsite, your Facebook page, or your website. Quizzes are a fun way to let followers put their knowledge to the test, and encourage sharing across their own media channels.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns quiz you’ll be able to:
- Add your original copy and visual content to our convenient template
- Add extra registration fields to generate leads
- Ask text or multiple choice questions with both right and wrong answers
Polls are an engaging way to gauge opinions around the questions that matter to you—helping you better understand the needs and preferences of your customers and followers.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns poll you’ll be able to:
- Easily build multiple choice polls to weigh the opinions and priorities of your fans
- Add custom registration fields to collect leads
- Encourage your fans to share the poll across their own social networks
Generate new leads—quickly and easily
Simplicity makes sweepstakes one of the easiest ways to generate leads for your business; In exchange for their contact information, entrants get a chance to win whatever prize you choose.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns sweepstakes you’ll be able to:
- Share the link to the sweepstakes across your social media channels
- Accumulate leads and learn about your fans to understand what motivates them
- Encourage fans to share the sweepstakes in exchange for more chances to win
The simplest way to generate leads is a landing page with a sign-up form, offering your followers the chance to submit their information to hear about promotions and sales before anyone else.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns landing page you’ll be able to:
- Post a simple sign-up form or landing page for customers to register
- Offer access to gated content in exchange for contact information
- Customize form fields to capture the information that matters most to you
Invite your followers to contribute their best captions to whatever image you choose, highlighting the best of your visual marketing efforts—and the creativity of your fans.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns caption contest you’ll be able to:
- Select the image of your choice to be captioned by your fans
- Moderate and and filter entries to highlight the best—and avoid inappropriate captions
- Share the entries across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+
Regular sweepstakes excel at lead generation, but a commenting sweepstakes takes advantage of the conversational nature of social media to garner more leads for your organization.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns commenting sweepstakes you’ll be able to:
- Add a comment box to your sweepstakes to gather input and opinions
- Get feedback, reviews, and ideas from your customers
- Manage which comments are approved for public consumption
A voting gallery lets your followers vote on images. Want to know which designs, products, or flavors your fans prefer? A voting gallery is a fantastic way to find out.
With a Hootsuite Campaigns voting gallery you’ll be able to:
- Upload your own curated images and calls to action to a centralized location
- Add custom form fields to collect new leads from each vote
- Analyze the demographic data of voters to see how you can anticipate specialized wants and needs
Take your brand to your fans
Customize your campaigns to match your brand
Control the design of your campaigns with flexible formatting that lets you easily match the look and feel of your brand.
Extend your reach with multiple platforms
Build campaigns once, and then publish them as stand-alone microsites, add them to your Facebook Page—quickly and easily.
Connect with fans everywhere on mobile
With all campaigns optimized for mobile, your fans can participate from anywhere, on any device.
Understand your fan base even better
We used Hootsuite Campaigns to create a contesting site for one of our clients, and were very happy with the results. The interface was easy to set up, easy to use, easy to coordinate—and came in at incredible value.