HootSuite introduces #AutoSchedule to Optimize Social Media Messaging
By using AutoSchedule, users can now optimize publishing and scheduling of social messages at the touch of a button.
VANCOUVER, BC – July 17, 2012 - HootSuite, makers of the market-leading social media management dashboard, have added AutoSchedule technology to their Hootlet browser extension, available free through the Google Chrome Store, as an add-on for the Firefox web browser or through the HootSuite dashboard. AutoSchedule analyzes users’ social activity and their followers’, automatically delivering each message at an optimal time in order to maximize reach and avoid swamping followers with too many updates at once.
Share it: HootSuite introduces #AutoSchedule – Schedule messages for optimal time and reach with one click. http://ow.ly/c9qma
AutoSchedule is just one addition to the new and improved Hootlet, HootSuite’s browser extension for Chrome, Firefox and others. Extra nifty features:
- Custom Content Sharing – Use Hootlet to highlight custom text or images on websites, then right click to share content to users social networks.
- New Personalized Options: Customizable settings let users set up Hootlet the way they like it (visit Chrome > Extensions)
“Instead of our users manually selecting what time they want to schedule or post their social media messages using our Scheduling feature, they can use our new AutoScheduler to optimize and automate the scheduling process. ” says Ryan Holmes, CEO of HootSuite. “Our users have told us they want to enjoy finding and sharing content and to spend less time worrying about the best time of day to share it.”
HootSuite launched their Hootlet back in 2009. It’s a helpful little browser extension. When users come across something interesting to share, all they have to do is click the small owl icon in their toolbar. Hootlet pops up, with the website’s title and a handy, shortened URL all ready to publish to social networks.
AutoSchedule makes Hootlet even better, letting users schedule posts for an optimal time with one click. For marketing teams, it’s a surefire way to get the most out of social media initiatives. Maximize social budgets by connecting with followers at optimal times, selected by AutoSchedule’s smart algorithm.
When will AutoSchedule be available for the main HootSuite dashboard?
Stay tuned. HootSuite plans to roll out AutoSchedule on their dashboard later this summer.
- Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/hootlet-autoschedule
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aklYjV273zw&feature=youtu.be
- Media Kit: http://media.hootsuite.com/media-kit/
- Google Chrome Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bjgfdlplhmndoonmofmflcbiohgbkifn
- Firefox Extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/hootsuite/
- Drag and Drop: Open your HootSuite dashboard, select Tools, then drag “Get the HootSuite Hootlet” into your browser toolbar.
HootSuite is a social media management system for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute campaigns across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages using HootSuite’s unique social media dashboard. Streamline team workflow with scheduling and assignment tools and reach audiences with geo-targeting functionality. Invite multiple collaborators to manage social profiles securely, plus provide custom reports using the comprehensive social analytics tools for measurement. Key social network integrations include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ Pages, plus a suite of social content apps for YouTube, Flickr, Tumblr and more. To learn more, visit: http://www.hootsuite.com