HootSuite launches their Solution Partner Program, designed to help agencies, consultants, and value-added resellers demonstrate social leadership, streamline operations, and generate new revenue streams by offering HootSuite Pro or Enterprise to their customers.VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA – February 8, 2012 -
HootSuite, maker of the market-leading social media management dashboard, is launching their Solution Partner Program
. The program is designed for agencies, consultants, and value-added resellers (VARs) looking to demonstrate social leadership, streamline operations, and generate new revenue streams by offering HootSuite’s social media dashboard to their customers. Members of the Solution Partner Program are supported by HootSuite’s powerful resource materials for social media best practices, case studies and info sheets.Two Program Offerings
With market research firm Forrester predicting that enterprise social software will become a $6.4 billion market by 2016, HootSuite’s newest program is designed to meet these demands through two unique offerings:
- Pro Solution Partner Program: Positioned for small agencies, consultants, and associations interested in offering HootSuite Pro to individuals and SMBs
- Enterprise Solution Partner Program: Positioned for larger agencies, system integrators, and value-added resellers interested in offering HootSuite Enterprise to social media teams, corporations and other large organizations
HootSuite’s Solution Partner Program provides partners with opportunities to expand their businesses. A key benefit of the program is the ability to demonstrate social leadership and gain social media credibility by partnering with the leader in social media management. Solution Partners are able to differentiate themselves from their competitors while demonstrating competency in the space. Standardizing clients on one social media management system allows partners to steam-line operations and better advise clients as they grow their social media activities. Finally, HootSuite’s Solution Partner program enables members to generate new revenue streams by offering HootSuite’s Pro and Enterprise to their customers.Supporting Program Partners
HootSuite Solution Partners gain access to HootSuite’s deep knowledge base of social media best practices and are supported with the materials necessary to be successful. This includes access to HootSuite-built promotional materials and educational offerings, including:
- HootSuite Partner Portal, an online microsite offering Solution Partner Program members access to materials needed to set up partnership program.
- Partner badges, allowing partners to build instant social media credibility using HootSuite Certified Partner Program badges to display on their portfolio website.
- Educational resources including case studies, information sheets, and marketing materials to assist in the success of the program through increased knowledge of social media.
This announcement follows recent news, including HootSuite surpassing their three million user sign up milestone, and a variety of releases of new apps which join their ever-expanding App Directory. HootSuite’s key social network integrations include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ Pages and more, plus a suite of social content apps for Constant Contact, Digg, Flickr, Tumblr, YouTube and others.To learn more about HootSuite’s Solution Partners Program, visit https://hootsuite.com/partner/solution
, and/or connect with the HootSuite Solution Partner team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.More Information:
Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/solution-partner-launch
Landing Page: https://hootsuite.com/partner/solution
Contact Email: email@example.comFor more information about HootSuite, and to arrange an interview with CEO Ryan Holmes
, visit the media kit: http://blog.hootsuite.com/media/