Need answers? Check out our Ambassador FAQ & Contacts
Ambassador Application Questions
The Ambassador Hub
Ambassador Application Questions
I have submitted my Ambassador application, how long until I hear back from Hootsuite?
The Hootsuite team will process Ambassador applications on a bi-monthly basis. This will fall on the 15th and end of each month. Only those applicants who have been accepted into the program will be contacted.
What are the qualifications required an Hootsuite Ambassador?
To qualify for the program, an applicant must:
- Be a Hootsuite enthusiast and show their #HootLove
- Have an in-depth knowledge on Hootsuite products and services
- Use Hootsuite for at least 50% of their social activity
- Be socially savvy and an industry leader
- Be able to commit at least an hour a week to the progra
How do I apply to be a Hootsuite Ambassador?
You can apply to be a Hootsuite Ambassador here.
I just started using Hootsuite, can I still become an Ambassador?
To be an Ambassador, you need to have an in-depth knowledge of Hootsuite’s products and services to advocate on our behalf. If you feel like a Hootsuite ninja already, apply! If you are still learning, we recommend increasing your knowledge by enrolling in Hootsuite Academy and by checking out our other online learning resources before you apply
Do I need to be a Hootsuite Pro user to apply?
No. Hootsuite welcomes all plan types to our Ambassador program.
I am already a Hootsuite Partner, can I still apply?
Yes! You can be both a partner and an Ambassador, just make sure that you include this in your Ambassador application.
Is this a paid position?
No. All Hootsuite Ambassadors are voluntarily held, but there are plenty of perks!
Ambassador Program Questions
What are the perks of being an Ambassador?
Being an Ambassador has many perks including:
- Invites to exclusive industry events and conferences
- Exclusive Hootsuite Ambassador swag and promotional products
- Gain recognition by being able to share the Ambassador position on LinkedIn and online profiles
- Get the chance to access exclusive Hootsuite social media education products
What is my time commitment as a Hootsuite Ambassador?
Hootsuite will ask that you spend around 1 hour a week participating in the program. This time can be spent advocating on our behalf, engaging with other Ambassadors or participating in our exclusive online communities.
What are my responsibilities if I become an Ambassador?
A Hootsuite Ambassador is responsible for:
- Advocating Hootsuite products
- Sharing content to your social networks
- Providing regional insight and product feedback
- Creating a stronger regional presence for Hootsuite both online and offline
Can I be an Ambassador for less then three months?
Unfortunately not, Hootsuite wants you to get the full Ambassador experience and we feel that you need three months in the program to get it!
After three months, can I still be an Ambassador?
Yes and we would love for you to stay! The three months is only a minimum requirement for joining the program.
What if something happens and I am unable to fulfill my Ambassador responsibilities?
Ambassadors are members of the Hootsuite family, so we understand when situations arise that disable one from participating in the Ambassador program. You’ll have the chance to connect with your Ambassador lead to discuss leaving the program if need be.
Still have a question about the Ambassador program? Contact ambassadors@Hootsuite.com