22 Settembre 2020
fixed Analytics PDF Export (Arabic)
Fixed an issue that caused Arabic characters to be turned into symbols when exporting as a PDF from Analytics.
new Measure the performance of your LinkedIn videos
Now available in Hootsuite Impact in standalone and Hootsuite Analytics: track your video consumption more easily with revamped metrics that give you the full context.
In addition to the previously included metrics, video metrics will also be included with reactions, impressions, shares, comments, and clicks. You’ll also see these metrics on the previous 500 posts per active LinkedIn connection.
For more information on the metrics available, please check out the Impact Metrics Dictionary under the LinkedIn tab.
improved Impact Content enhancements
We’ve made some updates to improve the performance and functionality of your Impact Content:
- By default, you’ll see 100 posts instead of 10 in the UI, with the ability to load up to 1,000 posts
- When exporting to CSV, you can include up to 1000 posts.
- ROI is now included as a column.
- When configuring your columns, you can now hover over to get a description of the metric for quick context.
- Filters have been simplified with the different categories flattening into one encompassing field as tags, so you don’t need to keep track of which category is relevant.
- When filtering, Impact now suggests tags as you type to make it easier to select the correct one.
Hootsuite App Directory
new New Shopview app for Shopify users
Share products from your Shopify stores to your social networks with Hootsuite and reply to tweets with products from your store.