HootSuite and Brandwatch Partner to Power Engagement Through Social Intelligence
VANCOUVER, BC / NEW YORK, NY – October 23, 2013 - HootSuite, the world’s most popular social relationship platform, along with Brandwatch, a global leader in social analytics and intelligence, today announced a strategic partnership and in-depth product integration designed to offer customers a comprehensive social listening and engagement solution to manage social media across the enterprise.
This new solution strengthens the ability of enterprises to develop social relationships by combining Brandwatch’s advanced listening and social business intelligence capabilities with HootSuite’s extensive engagement and publishing functionality to form a unified user experience. In addition to benefiting social customer care, PR and marketing teams, the integration will be particularly useful for social selling, making it easier for sales and lead generation teams to identify and engage prospects on social media.
Posts collected through Brandwatch are analyzed using a vast array of custom analytics and are then automatically prioritized, filtered, routed and auto-synced into HootSuite streams, making it easier for organizations to centralize and manage social marketing, social customer service and social selling across the enterprise. In addition to giving Enterprise customers better access to data, the integration with Brandwatch also adds key indicators to an in-depth workflow management solution, including sentiment, priority flagging, automated tags, and assignment filtering.
Highlights of the integration:
- Engage and Monitor: Users can now monitor and customize Brandwatch data streams within the dashboard, and then engage influencers through HootSuite’s secure publishing workflow.
- Advanced Data Gathering: Brandwatch’s unique data gathering technology draws from over 70 million sources around the world, empowering users to filter advanced search queries within the HootSuite dashboard.
- One Unified Interface: Combining social media monitoring and publishing in one central location, community, marketing, customer service, and sales teams can manage social data more efficiently.
- Advanced Sentiment Analysis: Brandwatch includes advanced sentiment analysis that helps customers to understand the tone of data at a moment’s glance, providing insight to organizations on what content is best for positive engagement.
- More Languages: Brandwatch extends the language support to deliver conversations in over 27 languages. This language support covers 97% of the world’s population with unique sentiment classifiers and NLP analysis for each.
The integration empowers customers to use social business intelligence to make real-time, informed decisions and easily take action with HootSuite’s ability to deliver content to multiple channels at optimal times, schedule postings, and access approved libraries of content. HootSuite also has advanced compliance features for customers in highly regulated industries, including financial services and healthcare.
“Right now, organizations have everything to gain from engaging with their online audiences. By zoning into key social data and sharing it with their clients, businesses are poised to sell more and increase client satisfaction,” says Ryan Holmes, CEO of HootSuite. “Our partnership with Brandwatch ensures that users are equipped with a comprehensive set of social media engagement tools that will allow them to, in real-time, stay tuned in to online data that is most crucial and relevant to their needs. I’m thrilled for this Brandwatch integration and what it means for enterprise sales and customer support.”
“The integration creates a platform that helps enterprises quickly, easily and efficiently scale for social business,” says Giles Palmer, Brandwatch CEO and Founder. “HootSuite’s powerful engagement and management capabilities perfectly complement our listening and analytics insights. This partnership provides the enterprise with the power to act on and respond to conversations in a smarter fashion, and by separating the signals from the noise, enables our customers to respond to threats and opportunities in the short timelines that social media demands.”
To learn more about HootSuite’s partnership with Brandwatch, register for the upcoming webinar titled, “Scaling for Social Business Success: Combining Social Intelligence & Engagement” on Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 2:00 pm EST or Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 2 pm GMT (EMEA) with Kevin Zellmer, HootSuite’s Global Director of Enterprise Business Development, and Sebastian Hempstead, Brandwatch’s Executive Vice President of North America.
- Register for Webinar (USA): https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/355725326
- Register for Webinar (EMEA): https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/181601062
- Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/hootsuite-brandwatch
- HootSuite Enterprise: http://enterprise.hootsuite.com
- Media Kit: http://media.hootsuite.com/media-kit
Brandwatch powers social analytics and intelligence across the enterprise, enabling brands and agencies to monitor and identify key insights from the social web to make smarter business decisions. Using the Brandwatch platform, organizations can make greater use of social data throughout the customer lifecycle to grow brand awareness and reputation, mitigate PR crises, conduct market research, uncover sales opportunities, more effectively support customers, and identify advocates and influencers. Brandwatch solutions are used by leading brands and agencies around the globe, including organizations such as Dell, PepsiCo, Whirlpool, Kellogg’s, Digitas, and Electronic Arts, Inc. (EA). For more information, please visit www.brandwatch.com.