Hootsuite Launches Custom Education Program to Accelerate Social Media Success Across Enterprises
Hootsuite’s new offering addresses growing digital skills gap across organizations and provides customized social media training solutions
LONDON, ENGLAND – June 4, 2014 - To empower enterprises in staying ahead of today’s rapidly changing digital landscape, Hootsuite, the world’s most widely used social relationship platform, today announced the launch of its Custom Education Program from Connect via Hootsuite: London. Hootsuite Custom Education offers organizations tailored social media training programs to develop employee competencies, increase employee engagement online, build brand advocacy and mitigate social risk. By empowering a workforce to effectively and responsibly engage on social channels, businesses can maintain competitive advantage while accelerating key business objectives using social media.
“While many organizations are realizing the power of social engagement, 77% of companies consider missing digital skills to be the key hurdle to their social transformation**, ” saysJeanette Gibson, vice president of community and customer experience, Hootsuite. “Empowering your employees to be confident and knowledgeable is critical to the success of a social business and staying ahead of the competition; Hootsuite’s Custom Education Program enables senior leaders to tailor training for their organization based on specific business needs.”
Hootsuite Custom Education programs offer:
- Flexible Learning Packages
- Senior leaders have the ability to customize curriculums based on skill levels and business needs
- Content is available for a la carte customization from Hootsuite’s extensive library of educational content from Hootsuite University and The Newhouse-Hootsuite Advanced Social Media Strategy Certification, addressing specific needs of organizations and ensuring baseline knowledge among employees on social media best practices
- Tailored content and curriculum
- Clients work alongside our industry-leading experts to design comprehensive and customized lessons, based on their company’s top priority education objectives
- Easy-to-use, Scalable Training Platform
- Clients deploy private e-learning platforms with easy on-boarding and user interface, dynamic assessments, and strong analytics to measure the business impact of education
Hootsuite Enterprise customers are already implementing Hootsuite Custom Education across their workforce, including global publisher Wiley.
“I’m thrilled that Wiley partnered with Hootsuite because of their expertise in the social space and the flexibility of the program,” says Clay Stobaugh, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, Wiley. “We were able to mix the great content from Hootsuite Universityand the Newhouse-Hootsuite Advanced Social Media Strategy Certification with our corporate need to provide a comprehensive skillset for our global colleagues.”
As innovation leaders in social media education, Hootsuite’s education solutions unlock the productive potential of employees, allowing companies to thrive in a rapidly changing business landscape where every individual has the power to communicate and collaborate on a massive scale. Over 11,000 professionals have earned their Hootsuite Certification, and Hootsuite has educated 60,000+ professionals and businesses through Hootsuite University and The Newhouse-Hootsuite Advanced Social Media Strategy Certification. Hootsuite has also worked with over 300 global higher education institutions, empowering students with digital skills for today’s workforce.
To learn more about powering social media success in the enterprise through education, sign up now for Hootsuite’s live webinar, “Accelerate Your Social Transformation: Social Media Education for Employees,” on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. EST. The webinar will feature insights from Michelle Lockett, social marketing director, corporate marketing at Wiley;Dr. William J. Ward, social media professor at Syracuse University; andJeanette Gibson, vice president of community and customer experience at Hootsuite.
** “The Digital Talent Gap: Developing Skills for Today’s Digital Organizations”, Capgemini Consulting, 2013