Hootsuite Launches Attensity Integration to Automate Enterprise Customer Service
New partnership combines Hootsuite’s popular social media management management system with Attensity’s automation capabilities for a best-in-class social customer service solution
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA – (June 20, 2013) – Today Hootsuite, the market-leading social media management system, announces a new integration with Attensity, the leader in multi-channel contact center solutions for enterprise customer care groups, including customer service teams, contact centers, community managers and customer intelligence teams.
Hootsuite Enterprise enables global organizations to launch social campaigns, identify and grow audiences, and distribute targeted messages across multiple social channels. By integrating with Attensity’s automated workflows and reporting capabilities, Hootsuite Enterprise clients can streamline workflows including:
- Multi-channel routing, queuing, escalation: Enable full-time social care agents to reduce time-to-answer in high-throughput environments through both the Hootsuite and Attensity interfaces.
- Text analytics and business rules: Cut through the noise and focus in on actionable messages from customers and prospects, including cries for help, intent-to-churn, and intent-to-buy signals.
- Multi-channel engagement capabilities: Allow agents to move seamlessly between open social channels like Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, and private channels such as email, surveys, and private forums.
- Unified customer intelligence reports: Drawing from real-time data, bring insight to customer sentiment, agent performance, top and emerging issues, top compliments, competitive threats, and more.
“Social media puts customers in the driver’s seat. Customers are increasingly turning to social media to ask questions, complain, and give praise,” says Ryan Holmes, CEO of Hootsuite. “Brands need a both a strategy and the right tools to manage this onslaught of communication. Hootsuite’s integration with Attensity allows the world’s largest brands to cut through the noise on social media to engage with their customers and resolve issues quickly.”
“We are thrilled to be partnering with Hootsuite, the leader in collaborative social media management and social publishing,” said Kirsten Bay, CEO of Attensity. “We are focused on helping people better utilize their existing investments and work processes while optimizing them through our products. We believe this partnership will further our efforts to bring customer intelligence into enterprise-wide strategic decisions, driving action and increasing revenues.”
Hootsuite and Attensity will host a complimentary webinar on how enterprises can leverage customer engagement to delight customers while powering customer and market intelligence on July 11, 2013 at 1PM EDT (10AM PDT) called “Empowering the Front-Line to Improve Your Bottom Line ”. The integration will be made available to Hootsuite Enterprise and Attensity clients later this year. Those interested are encouraged to register for the webinar now.
- Register for Webinar: http://ow.ly/mbOdu
- Learn More: http://socialbusiness.hootsuite.com/attensity.html
- Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/attensity-big-data
- Media Kit: http://media.hootsuite.com/media-kit
Attensity is an enterprise software and services company specializing in customer experience management and customer intelligence. Using semantic intelligence and other technologies, Attensity “reads” millions of real-time conversations from web, social media, emails, surveys, and other internal sources, providing deep insights into a company’s market and customers and powering more effective customer engagement processes. Combining the strength of four global development offices with its headquarters in Palo Alto, California, Attensity is empowering companies such as Cisco, JetBlue, Yahoo!, eBay, Verizon and Whirlpool to better connect with their customers and understand their market space. Visit www.attensity.com and follow the company at blog.attensity.com, on Twitter @Attensity, and on facebook.com/Attensity.