Social media data is valuable—everyone knows that.
But while social data has been hyped by the media, marketers know that moving from collecting data to actually putting it to work is very difficult.
In our free Social Media Data Cookbook, we took a different approach. Instead of focusing on groundbreaking ways to use social media data (that require data teams and huge investments), we provide 11 simple recipes to use the data you already have. If you are tired of reading about social media data and now want to actually use some of it to make your marketing smarter and campaigns more profitable, this is the guide for your team
- 11 simple, useful, and effective ways to use social media data
- The #1 persuasive way to prove impact of your social media campaigns
- A simple test you can run to see the exact ROI of social messages
- Dead-practical ways to discover what your customers actually want
- Why conversation clusters and social media data boost SEO traffic
- How SXSW uses social media data to measure the success of live events
- Extra videos, bonus resources, and step-by-step instructions