Latest Hootsuite App Dynamically Manages Social Between Desktop and Mobile
With more than 14 million users and 7.7 million mobile downloads, Hootsuite is the most widely adopted mobile social media management solution
VANCOUVER, BC – May 17, 2016 - Hootsuite, the most widely used platform for managing social media, today announces major updates to Hootsuite Mobile. The updated app provides users with a more seamless Hootsuite experience across iOS and Android mobile devices. With new capabilities to improve publishing and team collaboration, users can work fluidly between their mobile device and desktop to manage social effectively anywhere and at anytime.
New features for iOS v3 and Android v3.5 include:
- Build brand awareness and better engage audiences with enhanced publishing - Capture and publish videos or photos to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to engage audiences in a timely manner.
- Improved social media search - Find user handles quickly by simply typing ‘@’ and a live search will provide the Twitter or Instagram profiles and Facebook pages.
- Better Team Collaboration - Assign messages, share streams or approve posts from team members whether in the office, or on the go.
“In today’s digital world, every second counts; there is an expectation of immediacy when customers interact with brands on social. Hootsuite Mobile helps users keep up with social, whether they’re in their office or on the road,” said Penny Wilson, chief marketing officer at Hootsuite.
Hootsuite Mobile is the most widely adopted social media management solution. Since its launch, the Hootsuite app for iOS and Android has now achieved:
- 7.7 million app downloads
- 250,000 weekly active users
- 1 million images shared per month
“The Hootsuite dashboard helped us pull all the pieces together by coordinating messaging across departments. We also used the mobile app to monitor social media activity any time,” said Juntae DeLane, Digital Brand Manager, University of Southern California.