Enterprise Webinar (On demand)
Teaching Social Media to Digital Natives
Learn how to teach social media to digital natives in higher education
While nearly 90% of college students use social networking sites to keep in touch with family and friends, understanding and executing social media for business is a very different story.
With small-to-medium sized businesses doubling their social media budgets this year, how can we prepare these post-secondary graduates to fulfill the growing demand for this new social skill set?
Hootsuite University is proud host Teaching Social Media to Digital Natives with Social Media Professor Dr. William J. Ward. In this lecture series, explore Dr. Ward’s strategy and tactics behind teaching social media to digital natives in his higher ed classroom, by learning about:
- Integrating Hootsuite University into the classroom
- Core components of a social media curriculum
- Bringing the outside world into the classroom through social media
- How to empower and incentivize students through effective social assignments
About the speaker
Dr. William J. Ward is a Social Media Professor at Syracuse University’s S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications. A consultant on integrated marketing communications and branding diagnosis, Dr. Ward is ranked one of the Top Marketing Professors in the World on Twitter by Social Media Marketing Magazine. He is an American Marketing Association Hugh G. Wales Outstanding Faculty Advisor of the Year, and a reviewer for the American Journal of Business on special topics in new media and emerging technologies. Dr. Ward continues to innovate in the classroom, preparing his students for today’s constantly changing media landscape in the workforce.
Ready to take the next step toward becoming a social business?
Register for a demo now and see how Hootsuite Enterprise can help you drive business-wide results from your social outreach.
Your interactive demo will include:
- The strategic functionality of Hootsuite Enterprise
- How Hootsuite unifies the objectives of large teams
- How Hootsuite’s most successful clients use the platform
- Integrating Hootsuite with the tools and platforms you rely on every day
- Using Hootsuite Enterprise analytics and visualization tools to optimize your campaigns and demonstrate social media ROI to the rest of your organization
- Training and support provided by our Enterprise team
Plus, there will be ample time for you to ask the questions that matter to you and your business.
Register now and an Enterprise Development representative will call you shortly to schedule your demo.Ready to talk to Sales?