Enterprise Webinar (On demand)
Serving Customers through Social Media
Learn to provide social customer service proactive, personalized, and productive
The popularity of Twitter and Facebook makes the voice of the customer an extremely powerful force. Bad customer experiences can quickly snowball into online customer uprisings, leading to damaging PR disasters.
However, leading organizations use social media to their advantage. By providing premium customer service that is proactive, personalized and delivered with maximum productivity, they win customer loyalty and deliver memorable customer experience online.
Watch this on-demand webinar, featuring speakers Jonas Stanford, Hootsuite and Pam Dodrill, from our partner Zendesk, to learn how to:
- Use social media to deliver consistent cross-channel customer support experiences.
- Provide proactive—not reactive—customer care to prevent PR disasters.
- Drive a more efficient support team to increase overall customer satisfaction.
Ready to take the next step toward becoming a social business?
Register for a demo now and see how Hootsuite Enterprise can help you drive business-wide results from your social outreach.
Your interactive demo will include:
- The strategic functionality of Hootsuite Enterprise
- How Hootsuite unifies the objectives of large teams
- How Hootsuite’s most successful clients use the platform
- Integrating Hootsuite with the tools and platforms you rely on every day
- Using Hootsuite Enterprise analytics and visualization tools to optimize your campaigns and demonstrate social media ROI to the rest of your organization
- Training and support provided by our Enterprise team
Plus, there will be ample time for you to ask the questions that matter to you and your business.
Register now and an Enterprise Development representative will call you shortly to schedule your demo.Ready to talk to Sales?