Enterprise Webinar (On demand)
Managing Risk in a Social Organization
What Every CIO Needs to Know
The increase of social media usage across different teams, business units and regions is challenging the IT department’s ability to manage security & compliance risks.
Without a cohesive, organization-wide strategy, organizations are faced with potential brand-damaging social hijacking, loss of customer trust, and significant penalties for breaches to compliance regulations.
Join our guests for in-depth look at what’s required for CIOs to balance the risk vs. opportunity that social media brings to an organization.
Watch the on-demand webinar, hosted by CIO.com, now to learn about:
- The current state of security and compliance risks in the digital era (high-level & industry trends).
- Strategies to protect your global organization
- Available solutions to empower broad social media usage in a controlled environment.
Ready to take the next step toward becoming a social business?
Register for a demo now and see how Hootsuite Enterprise can help you drive business-wide results from your social outreach.
Your interactive demo will include:
- The strategic functionality of Hootsuite Enterprise
- How Hootsuite unifies the objectives of large teams
- How Hootsuite’s most successful clients use the platform
- Integrating Hootsuite with the tools and platforms you rely on every day
- Using Hootsuite Enterprise analytics and visualization tools to optimize your campaigns and demonstrate social media ROI to the rest of your organization
- Training and support provided by our Enterprise team
Plus, there will be ample time for you to ask the questions that matter to you and your business.
Register now and an Enterprise Development representative will call you shortly to schedule your demo.Ready to talk to Sales?