Enterprise Webinar (On demand)
Making the Grade
Tapping into the student life cycle through social media
Students are intimately involved in social media at every stage of their student life cycle — from researching potential schools and keeping informed on campus culture and issues, to staying engaged with former classmates and their school after they graduate.
So if your institution isn't actively — and effectively — taking part in the online conversation at every stage, you risk being invisible to your most important audience..
In our new exclusive webinar, Making the Grade: Tapping into the Student Life Cycle through Social, we bring together digital and social leaders from three different schools to share their best practices.
Their hands-on experience and advice will help you:
- Increase applications and refine your recruitment strategiessocial data
- Effectively build campus awareness — and student satisfaction
- Strengthen ongoing alumni participation, passion, and donations
Ready to take the next step toward becoming a social business?
Register for a demo now and see how Hootsuite Enterprise can help you drive business-wide results from your social outreach.
Your interactive demo will include:
- The strategic functionality of Hootsuite Enterprise
- How Hootsuite unifies the objectives of large teams
- How Hootsuite’s most successful clients use the platform
- Integrating Hootsuite with the tools and platforms you rely on every day
- Using Hootsuite Enterprise analytics and visualization tools to optimize your campaigns and demonstrate social media ROI to the rest of your organization
- Training and support provided by our Enterprise team
Plus, there will be ample time for you to ask the questions that matter to you and your business.
Register now and an Enterprise Development representative will call you shortly to schedule your demo.Ready to talk to Sales?