Enterprise Webinar (On demand)
Lessons from Top Social Media Professors
Familiarity with social media channels doesn’t always translate into digital business skills. Yet a majority (if not all) roles now include social media responsibilities as part of the job requirements.
How can higher education give students — digital natives — the skills they need to succeed in the modern workplace?
Watch the webinar on demand to see how top professors use Hootsuite’s Higher Education Program to help students view social media through a professional lens.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll gain access to:
- Effective ways to teach social media to digital natives
- Real-life examples of challenges (and solutions) when teaching social medias
- Courseware samples to spark your own ideas on classroom content
Ready to take the next step toward becoming a social business?
Register for a demo now and see how Hootsuite Enterprise can help you drive business-wide results from your social outreach.
Your interactive demo will include:
- The strategic functionality of Hootsuite Enterprise
- How Hootsuite unifies the objectives of large teams
- How Hootsuite’s most successful clients use the platform
- Integrating Hootsuite with the tools and platforms you rely on every day
- Using Hootsuite Enterprise analytics and visualization tools to optimize your campaigns and demonstrate social media ROI to the rest of your organization
- Training and support provided by our Enterprise team
Plus, there will be ample time for you to ask the questions that matter to you and your business.
Register now and an Enterprise Development representative will call you shortly to schedule your demo.Ready to talk to Sales?