Enterprise Webinar (On demand)
5 Steps to a Social Government
How to use social media in government
Hootsuite is pleased to present Beverly Macy, educator, best-selling author, and blogger for HuffPo who will dive into 5 key considerations to make when using social media in government. Beverly also participates in the White House Equals Futures App Challenge as an adviser and is CEO of Gravity Summit.
5 Key Considerations:
- Objectives: How does social media use support the organizational mission and overall communication strategy
- Privacy and Security: What are key issues and concerns?
- Transparency and Collaboration: How can social media tools create a more coordinated environment?
- Engaging the Public: How has social media changed the way government engages with citizens?
- Analytics and Metrics: Ensuring accurate, targeted performance analysis
Ready to take the next step toward becoming a social business?
Register for a demo now and see how Hootsuite Enterprise can help you drive business-wide results from your social outreach.
Your interactive demo will include:
- The strategic functionality of Hootsuite Enterprise
- How Hootsuite unifies the objectives of large teams
- How Hootsuite’s most successful clients use the platform
- Integrating Hootsuite with the tools and platforms you rely on every day
- Using Hootsuite Enterprise analytics and visualization tools to optimize your campaigns and demonstrate social media ROI to the rest of your organization
- Training and support provided by our Enterprise team
Plus, there will be ample time for you to ask the questions that matter to you and your business.
Register now and an Enterprise Development representative will call you shortly to schedule your demo.Ready to talk to Sales?