Enterprise Webinar (On demand)
5 Steps to a Social Government
How to use social media in government
Hootsuite is pleased to present Beverly Macy, educator, best-selling author, and blogger for HuffPo who will dive into 5 key considerations to make when using social media in government. Beverly also participates in the White House Equals Futures App Challenge as an adviser and is CEO of Gravity Summit.
5 Key Considerations:
- Objectives: How does social media use support the organizational mission and overall communication strategy
- Privacy and Security: What are key issues and concerns?
- Transparency and Collaboration: How can social media tools create a more coordinated environment?
- Engaging the Public: How has social media changed the way government engages with citizens?
- Analytics and Metrics: Ensuring accurate, targeted performance analysis