Keep track of all your online activities from one place by consolidating your social profiles on to one dashboard. Here’s how:
Add a Social Network Profile
- In the top left corner of your Hootsuite dashboard, click the user profile icon in your launch menu. From here, select the Add Social Network button.
- In the pop-up window, select the social network you would like to add to your dashboard.
- Once you’ve selected the social network, click the Connect with button.Note: When adding LinkedIn, you will have to choose whether you would like to add a LinkedIn Profile, Group or Company Page before clicking the Connect With button.
- Type your account username or email and password, and then follow the prompts to authorize access.
Extra steps for adding Facebook
- A posting permission note will appear, once read, click to select who can see the content you post to Facebook from Hootsuite, and then clickOkay. Selecting Skip will prevent you from being able to post to Facebook from HootSuite.
- Next, choose which timeline, Pages and groups you wish to import from Facebook. A check mark indicates that the content will be imported, and the + icon indicates that the content will not be imported. Click Finished Importing.