2017 Social Media Trends—A Guide for Marketers
Our new guide takes you through the five key opportunities in social media based on industry reports, global data, and expert interviews.
- Resource Type
From social video advertising to the rise of connected workforces, our 2017 trend report reveals new tactics and trends to put into action. The guide features global data from leading analyst reports and specific steps to help your organization reach more customers and increase revenue from social channels in 2017.
What’s included in the guide:
- How Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram will evolve in 2017.
- What the shift away from vanity metrics means for social media teams.
- How social is fueling product discovery, especially among younger buyers.
- New social video advertising formats to ignite your traffic and leads.
- Practical analysis of social commerce, dark social, advocacy, and the rise of connected workforces.
- Specific actions to help craft your 2017 strategic plans.
These trends are based on what we see in our global customer community which includes 15 million social media professionals and 800 of the Fortune 1000, as well as analyst reports and interviews with industry experts.