The relationship between customers and brands has shifted as a result of social media. Consumers on social are louder than ever and expect to be heard. With this shift comes increased opportunities for brands to connect with customers. If done right, these conversations help build stronger relationships and can positively affect a brand’s bottom line.
To help you gain a better understanding of how businesses can take advantage of the benefits of social customer service, download this guide.
This guide will outline a five-step strategy to start delivering exceptional customer service on social media and how to integrate across your enterprise:
- Discover your social media footprints
- Map your strategy and identify your metrics
- Educate and empower your team
- Consolidate your social strategy across the organization
- Delight your customers with proactive engagement