Comunicados à imprensa
HootSuite Adds Additional Facebook Features to Dashboard to Simplify Demographic Targeting and Team Coordination
Newest Facebook features allow HootSuite Enterprise clients to better address and analyze specific audiences on Facebook, streamline posts, and easily manage and search their pages from within the social media management system.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – Nov. 13, 2012) - With nearly 40% of HootSuite’s over 3 million daily messages being sent through Facebook, HootSuite has added a string of new features to enhance the control and monitoring powers. A total of six new or enhanced features, available immediately to HootSuite users, have increased the demographic targeting and messaging capabilities of team members on Facebook, expanded the available analytics, and have made it possible to search Facebook from within the dashboard, among other functions. HootSuite has quickly become the leading social media management tool for enterprise and is used today by leading brands such as PepsiCo, McDonalds, Virgin and more.
New Features for HootSuite Enterprise Clients:
- Enhanced Demographic Targeting: Enterprise clients can now target Facebook users by Age, Gender, Interested In, Relationship Status, and Education.
- Geo-Fencing Profiles: Profile settings to Geo-Fence profiles. Create profiles for team members to limit the target audience of their posts by language and location for enhanced control and targeted messaging.
Additional New Features for all Users:
- Private Messages: Respond to fan follower private messages sent to Facebook pages, then track them easily. Expand private conversations within HootSuite streams to view the full thread.
- Facebook Search: Users can now search Facebook from the HootSuite dashboard.
- Facebook Stream real-time Likes and comments: Real-time monitoring of Likes and comments within the HootSuite dashboard.
- Event Streams: Create a stream of group events on HootSuite.
“With features like Demographic Targeting and Geo-Fencing, more companies than ever will be able to prioritize social on their home turf. These functions are an extension of our effort to make HootSuite a truly international service offering,” says Ryan Holmes, CEO of HootSuite. “We take pride in listening to the requests of our clients and these Facebook features are a prime example of the fruit of that labour.”
Argentina’s Avatar Agency, which controls the South American Facebook accounts of Audi, ESPN, Coca-Cola and a number of other select clients, has been using HootSuite’s new Demographic Targeting and Geo-Fencing features to great success.
“With over 50 team members and 9 different teams managing around 65 social profiles, we need to be able to control how each of our community managers are posting to our clients’ Facebook pages,” says Nadia Idiart, Community Manager Team Leader of the Avatar Agency. “HootSuite’s new Geo-Fencing function meets those needs perfectly, allowing us to coordinate our Facebook posts for specific countries and languages throughout South America. Plus, the Demographic Targeting functions ensure that these posts are reaching the client base we want.”
HootSuite had also added five new Facebook Analytics Modules. These modules allow Pro users and Enterprise clients to track their reach and see who is talking about them by region and by demographic. It also allows users to compare public pages by tracking Likes and those “talking about” them and then comparing these figures to companies of their choice.
HootSuite’s advanced Facebook functionality makes utilizing the leading social media network a simple process for any team members. Customizing, uploading, searching, and measuring on Facebook just got a massive upgrade from HootSuite.
- Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/new-facebook-features/
- HootSuite Enterprise: https://hootsuite.com/plans/enterprise
- HootSuite for Facebook: https://hootsuite.com/manage-facebook
- Media Kit: http://media.hootsuite.com/media-kit/
HootSuite is a social media management system for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute campaigns across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages using HootSuite’s unique social media dashboard. Streamline team workflow with scheduling and assignment tools and reach audiences with geo-targeting functionality. Invite multiple collaborators to manage social profiles securely, plus provide custom reports using the comprehensive social analytics tools for measurement. Key social network integrations include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ Pages, plus a suite of social content apps for YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr and more. To learn more, visit: www.hootsuite.com.