Comunicados à imprensa
HootSuite Marks Major Milestones in Q3
VANCOUVER, BC – October 23, 2013 - HootSuite, the world’s most popular social relationship platform, achieved key milestones in the third quarter of 2013. New Enterprise customers added to HootSuite’s roster of top brands in Q3 include Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Siemens PLC, and Australian Red Cross, as well as 133 other brands. This brings the total number of Enterprise customers at HootSuite to more than 1000, while the total number of global users increased to almost eight million.
Highlights for Q3:
- Increased revenue by 150% when compared with the same quarter last year
- Welcomed 202 new Solution Partners, bringing the total number of HootSuite Solution Partner Program participants to 1700
- Secured $165 million in Series B financing, representing one of the largest global venture capital funding rounds of the year
- Expanded executive team with the addition of Jeanette Gibson as Vice President of Community (previously at Cisco Systems)
- Updated the HootSuite iPhone app for iOS 7 with a new look and collection of new features
- Surpassed 7000 HootSuite University Certified Professionals through the HootSuite University program, the company’s social media education offering. This represents a 30% increase from Q2. For the first time HootSuite customers using the Free solution were given the opportunity to purchase the program’s entire educational offering. More than 500 classrooms enrolled in HootSuite’s Higher Education Program from top institutions including Columbia, NYU, Boston University and Syracuse University
- Hosted 30 global #HootUps, including first-time events in Germany and Puerto Rico
Q3 2013 Adoption and Growth
HootSuite experienced significant growth across all three lines of business, Free, Pro, and Enterprise.
Now available in 16 languages, HootSuite Free generated 118% growth in total users since Q3 2012 across all NA, APAC, EMEA, and LATAM regions. New sign-ups for HootSuite Pro surpassed 100,000 this quarter with 85% growth in revenue since last year. HootSuite Enterprise experienced yet another record-breaking quarter, including 150% total growth in revenue bookings when compared with Q3 2012.
Product Innovation and Platform Updates
HootSuite’s third quarter marked the millionth user application install since the launch of HootSuite’s App Directory less than two years ago. New apps available in the App Directory include Gmail, YouTube Analytics, SoundCloud, and ViralTag for Pinterest. This is in addition to major updates to the Zendesk and MailChimp apps and highlights the steady increase of developers earning money from apps they build for HootSuite. Today, the App Directory contains more than 70 extensions and applications, which helps meet the needs of HootSuite’s social relationship platform ecosystem to meet the needs of its close to eight million global users.
With a continued focus on securing social businesses, HootSuite announced a strategic partnership with Nexgate that addresses the increasing compliance and policy management requirements facing social media practitioners for brand protection and misuse prevention. HootSuite also launched a new SugarCRM integration that helps sales and customer support teams more easily engage and create new leads or cases directly from social messages within HootSuite.
“We celebrated many milestones this quarter, including receiving one of the year’s largest rounds of global venture capital funding,” says Ryan Holmes, CEO of HootSuite. “These achievements keep HootSuite focussed on our trajectory of global growth as the world’s most popular social relationship platform.”