Comunicados à imprensa
Hootsuite Launches Enhanced Enterprise Social Sharing with Content Library
Content Library helps organizations easily share company-branded content on social media
SAN FRANCISCO – May 27, 2015 - Hootsuite, the world’s most widely used social relationship platform, has announced enhanced functionality to its Content Library. Content Library helps organizations extend their social reach by centralizing pre-approved, company-branded content for Enterprise users to freely share on social media.
"Ensuring that we have standardized content is a challenging aspect of social media," says Matt Gentile, global director of social media, Century 21 Real Estate. "Through Content Library, we will be able to provide access to professionally designed and approved assets from our agencies, directly to more than 100,000 of our affiliated brokers and agents around the globe."
With the Hootsuite Content Library, organizations can:
- Simplify social content sharing, amplification and management: Content Library solves the “what to post” dilemma for members of an organization. Team leads can manage approved, on-brand social content that can be shared across entire teams, or select approved individuals, for easy publishing and amplification.
- Enhance team workflows: With approved content available in the Content Library, teams can reduce approval cycles for what can and cannot be shared on social. This can scale across departments and organizations, whether local or global.
- Ensure social content is compliant: Enterprise users in regulated industries benefit in particular from Content Library. With admin controls, organizations can create compliant messaging templates that adhere to company policies and industry regulations.
“Large organizations with multiple teams active on social media face the challenge of brand compliance and content management,” says Rob Begg, vice president of enterprise social strategy, Hootsuite. “The Hootsuite Content Library makes it easy for companies to manage, create and share approved social content with employees. It’s a powerful feature that allows enterprises to better amplify their brand content.”
Hootsuite Content Library is available now for free to all Enterprise customers.
- Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/content-library
- Hootsuite Enterprise: https://hootsuite.com/plans/enterprise
- Media Kit: https://hootsuite.com/about/media-kit
Share on-brand images and messages with designated teams across the organization.
Easily create on-brand social messages by pulling from a library of approved content.