Why you need this guide
The Blended Learning Guide: Teaching Social Media in Higher Education with Hootsuite is useful for college or university educators who wish to add online learning to their curricula. Learn how your curricula can be adjusted with both online and in-person instruction to deliver the critical digital skills graduates need for today’s workforce.
After reading this guide, you will be able to:
- Adapt your curriculum to include both online and face-to-face instruction
- Explore how online content can be introduced in your classroom
- Learn how Hootsuite’s online social media courseware can be integrated into your classroom
- Understand the benefits of a blended classroom
Transitioning to a blended learning approach doesn’t need to be difficult
After using the steps listed in this guide, you’ll be prepared to seamlessly teach both online and offline content in your classroom.
* Hootsuite helps ease the trouble of sourcing quality, up-to-date materials for teaching social media through Hootsuite's Higher Education Program. Available for educators at accredited higher education institutions. Restrictions may apply.
Why use a blended learning approach? The advantages are simple.
It's flexible. Allow your students to learn where they want, when they want
It saves time. Free up time in your schedule using Hootsuite's prepared online learning content
It reduces anxiety. Give students the opportunity to learn content at their own pace
It provides a new learning outlet. Develop your students' skills in online collaboration and discussion