Organize your Social Business
5 steps to developing and implementing an enterprise-wide social strategy
- Resource Type
- White paper
This white paper is designed to take your organization through the essential steps involved in implementing a successful and scalable social media strategy. Scale to meet customer needs and reap the rewards of effective social media engagement across the enterprise.
Gain insight on how to mandate social media use to positively impact all departments:
- Integrate social into existing organizational and departmental goals.
- Listen to conversations about your brand and learn from your competitors.
- Engage to Build Community: Empower your Social Team to contribute to the conversation.
- Encourage your Social Teams to distribute new learning both within the Team and your organization as a whole.
- Secure your online profiles to avoid publishing errant messages.
- Measure your Social ROI: Build the capacity for measurement into every social action
- Amplify your outreach and invest in a social future.
Download your copy today. Discover the essential steps involved in turning a business with a social advocate into a mature social enterprise in our comprehensive Organize Your Social Business white paper.