Webinar Enterprise (On demand)
Proven Ways to Protect Your Brand Reputation on Social
The impact of a social media incident can be detrimental to your brand’s reputation, and is extremely costly to repair. In fact, Proofpoint Social Media Protection research found that 1 in 28 social media messages contained some form of malicious content.
We’ve hosted a webinar—along with our social media security and monitoring partners, Proofpoint and Brandwatch—to share best practices for identifying malicious and damaging content so you can develop strategies to effectively manage and protect your brand reputation on social.
In this 60-minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why is it important to listen to social mentions of your brand
- Tips for effective deep listening and tracking
- How to identify impersonators, fraudulent activity, and malicious content
- Why you should create monitoring and notification protocols
- Strategies for developing a complete risk mitigation workflow
- Best practices for managing your brand’s reputation on social