We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Partnerships are key at Hootsuite and the joint go to market with our most strategic partners is an extremely high priority and one which we are looking to accelerate moving forward. With that in mind we are looking for a Strategic Partner Marketing Manager who will help drive these relationships from a marketing standpoint and helping with a dedicated team to making these partnerships wildly successful.
You will work as the marketing owner for a handful of strategic partnerships and work hand in hand with our Business & Corporate Development, Channel Sales, and Field Sales teams to ensure our joint go-to-market and ongoing partnerships are successful.
You must have a strong strategic mindset while still being able to think and execute at a tactical level. You understand the magnitude of these partnerships and how to extract the most value from them. You will roll up your sleeves at the start of every day and be ready to do whatever it takes to deliver results.
You're great at:
- Developing overarching marketing strategy and go-to-market plans in conjunction with our largest partners
- Building out joint programs, events, and co-marketing initiatives in line with corporate objectives and KPI’s
- Building strong relationships with marketing counterparts and executive stakeholders
- Working with market research and competitive teams to build out a strong framework of joint opportunities and competitive positioning
- Mapping existing product functionality to market opportunities in conjunction with partner capabilities
- Working closely with Field Marketing and Sales teams to introduce new partnerships and go-to-market implementation
- Helping drive sales enablement, ensuring appropriate education and understanding of joint value proposition
- Driving internal and external messaging about partnerships, including working closely with PR and Analyst Relations
- Working closely with team to ensure alignment and build out of success goals/KPI’s
- 8+ years of global marketing experience
- 2+ years of partner marketing experience in technology, preferably SaaS
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build solid working relationships
- Proven experience in developing and executing a go-to-market plan
- Understanding and passion for social media
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.