We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
As a Senior Solutions Consultant, you’ll provide technical and subject matter expertise to some of the world’s largest organizations on their social relationship management infrastructure and digital strategy.
You’ll work with existing and prospective clients to understand their business needs and help craft strategies to bring social to the whole organization and positively impact the bottom line. As part of our elite global presales team, you’ll collaborate internally with product, sales, marketing and account management to ensure our vision and go-to-market strategy best aligns to our customers’ success.
You have a working knowledge of Social Relationship Platforms (like Hootsuite) and professional experience with enterprise software and/or social media. You have minimum 5 to 8 years of presales (or similar) experience, and a BA/BSc degree or relevant experience.
You’re Great At...
- Leading discovery sessions with practitioners, directors and executives to uncover key requirements, challenges and opportunities
- Conducting workshops and creating business cases to uncover and prove our value
- Creating and delivering concise, compelling, value-based presentations to key business decision makers
- Helping your sales team meet quarterly revenue objectives
- Working as part of an extended team on larger sales opportunities with multiple resources
- You have a working knowledge of Social Relationship Platforms (like Hootsuite) and professional experience with enterprise software and/or social media
- Mentoring more junior members of the team