Healthcare Information and Management Systems 2015 Conference
- 12–16, April 2015
- Chicago, Illinois
Hootsuite is excited to be a first-time exhibitor at the annual HIMSS Annual Conference - Healthcare Information Exchange Symposium. HIMSS is a global, cause-based, not-for-profit organization focused on better health through information technology (IT).
Stop by our booth 7974 in the first-time exhibitor area to learn more about Hootsuite Enterprise.
Monday, April 13, 2015 at 2:30pm in the CyberSecurity Command Center area on the Exhibition Floor.
Join Hootsuite's Rob Begg, VP Enterprise Strategy, as he speaks on Social Media At Scale: Managing Social In Healthcare. The growth of patient and stakeholder demand for social media content and engagement has dramatically increased in recent years. This creates a huge opportunity for providers but many struggle with how to manage and maintain their social presence. This session will discuss different strategies, tactics and technologies to make social work at scale.
- Understand consumer and health care trends in social media for 2015.
- Adapt your social media strategy and policy to meet with new expectations from consumers.
- Use social media to find and understand your stakeholders and community.
- Create and curate content that appeals to your community and drives business results.
- How creating organization wide social media programs result in scale for businesses and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Stay compliant while taking advantage of the opportunity that social media offers your organization.