Break Down of An #HROS Case Study: An Anatomy Lesson
HROS case studies can be informative, educational, or inspirational (or sometimes, all three), but either way, they’re designed to stop talking about theory and showcase the employers and talent organizations getting HR and recruiting right in practice.
Each case study will feature an #HROS member company willing to share their work and advance the conversation and the profession; the goal of our open source ethos is moving the field of HR forward.
Each HROS case study will consist of the following components:
- Who You Are and what your hiring processes look like under the hood.
- The Problem that the HR initiative is trying to solve.
- How You Did It and what other employers can learn from your experience.
- How You Measured It through reporting, analytics and big data.
- Lessons Learned and what you’d change if you could do it all over again.
- What HR Can Learn and key takeaways they can implement today.