Communiqués de presse
HootSuite Launches New Integration with Twitter’s Promoted Products
As one of Twitter’s initial Ads API partners, selected HootSuite customers can now streamline social media efforts and save time by creating and managing their Twitter advertising campaigns from within the HootSuite dashboard.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – Feb. 20, 2013) - Today, HootSuite launches a new Promoted Products integration for Twitter, bringing together the power of Twitter’s Promoted Products with HootSuite, the world’s leading social media management system. For the first time, both social media buyers and social media practitioners can now work together to simplify the workflow associated with buying Promoted Tweets – and quickly amplify these messages in real-time from HootSuite’s dashboard.
Practitioners, including public relations professionals, community managers, and social media managers are now empowered to work hand-in-hand with social media buyers and paid media managers. Additionally, brands can unify their external digital and media agencies on HootSuite’s secure platform, reducing the friction of launching high-performing, global Twitter campaigns.
HootSuite’s new Twitter Promoted Products integration provides HootSuite’s selected customers with:
- Amplification of Owned Into Paid Media - Deploy and discover winning organic content and amplify through straightforward paid campaigning. Empower team members to assign Tweets to paid media managers for amplification.
- Agency Collaboration - HootSuite’s advanced role-based permissioning features allow advertising executives, media agencies, content producers, digital agencies and brands to connect, create and launch campaigns from a familiar, secure platform.
- Real-time Social Campaigning - Authorize department leaders to amplify content as it happens, and reduce the number of requests channeled through the marketing department when individual messages deserve promotion.
- Layered Social Media Reporting - Showcase in-dashboard analytics to decide which social media messages deserve amplification. Use data to create paid media strategies and elevate the impact of social media campaigns.
According to two recent BIA/Kelsey and eMarketer reports released this year, social advertising spend is expected to reach nearly $10 billion dollars by 2016 alone, and two-thirds of marketing executives are ramping up their budget for social advertising in 2013.
“HootSuite provides our clients with the ability to amplify their owned content, keeping them at the forefront of social advertising opportunities. This process is now a simple and efficient one,” says Ryan Holmes, CEO of HootSuite. “The new integration allows stakeholders in social businesses to instantly buy Promoted Tweets and Accounts from their HootSuite dashboard using our secure, role-based team workflow.”
“We believe developers and partners are an important extension of our products, and we’re thrilled to give them the tools to manage and create Twitter Ad campaigns through existing in-house solutions,” said Adam Bain, Twitter’s President of Global Revenue. “We are excited to build upon our partnership with HootSuite, and see their ability to help nontraditional marketers use Promoted Products as an exciting opportunity for both companies and our users.”
Today, 79 of Fortune 100 companies and close to 1500 global agency partners use HootSuite to manage their social media efforts. Brands like McDonald’s, PepsiCo, Virgin, FOX, and Sony Music, and agencies like Edelman, Graying, and Almighty, use the social web to launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audiences, and distribute targeted messages across multiple channels. According to a 2012 Cibo poll of over 5,000 agencies, comprising over 1.5 million Tweets, HootSuite is the most popular Twitter client, ahead even of the Twitter web interface. HootSuite’s users send over 3 million messages through the dashboard each day and over 1.3 billion messages have been sent through HootSuite since its launch. Now, these messages can be rapidly amplified through social advertising within HootSuite.
HootSuite’s Promoted Products integration is available immediately.
- Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/promoted-products-integration-for-twitter
- HootSuite Enterprise: http://enterprise.hootsuite.com/
- Media Kit: http://media.hootsuite.com/media-kit/