We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who you are...
As a Solutions Consultant you’ll provide technical and subject matter expertise to organizations throughout North America on their social relationship management infrastructure and strategy. You’ll work with existing and prospective clients to understand their business needs and craft strategies that positively impact their goals. As part of our elite global consulting team, you’ll collaborate internally with sales, product and marketing to ensure Hootsuite vision aligns to our customers’ ongoing success. You’ll be based in our Vancouver office.
- 1-3 years of presales, consulting, digital agency or similar work and hold a BA/BSc degree (or have equivalent industry experience)
- Strong presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
You're great at...
- Leading discovery sessions with practitioners, directors and executives to uncover key requirements, challenges and opportunities
- Creating and delivering concise, compelling, value-based presentations to decision makers
- Collaborating with an extended team on sales opportunities
- Helping your sales team meet quarterly revenue objectives
- Social Media expertise
- Challenger Sales Methodology
- Working knowledge of Social Relationship Platforms (like Hootsuite)
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.