If you want to influence the online conversation about your company, you need dedicated brand advocates who can participate in social media on your behalf. Advocates are invested in your success, aligned with your objectives and willing to defend your company.
But where can you find them? Don’t look far. Your best potential social advocates are actually your own employees.
Of course, creating an army of effective employee advocates isn’t something you do overnight. Discover how to scale your social presence through employee participation in the Hootsuite whitepaper, Putting Social to Work for Your Business.
- Why employee advocates are essential to your company's success
- The numbers behind employee advocacy
- What motivates employees to advocate for your brand
- How to scale up social participation without losing control of your brand
- The steps you can take right now to support employee advocacy