Comunicados de prensa
HootSuite App Directory Bolstered with Vimeo, WordPress.org, Via.Me, Reachli, and Scripted
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – Dec. 6, 2012) - HootSuite, makers of the market-leading social media management system, has expanded its App Directory and its appeal for the second time in just over a month.
This, the tenth wave of #SocialApps, includes some of the most popular content creation tools on the web: Vimeo, self-hosted WordPress.org blogs, Via.Me, Reachli, and Scripted. Among HootSuite’s over 5 million international users are countless artists, writers, filmmakers, musicians, and other creative spirits who, along with all highly engaged users, will be able to draw significant value from these new apps.
HootSuite has grown into the number one tool for helping power users and social businesses engage with audiences and analyze campaigns across multiple social networks from one space: its secure, web-based dashboard. The App Directory, which recently celebrated its one-year anniversary, now hosts a collection of 41 tools and applications built by third-party developers and partners that empower users to customize their dashboards. These five new apps are available immediately to the company’s five million Free, Pro, and Enterprise clients, who can now easily publish, spread and track their text, photos, and videos within HootSuite.
Publish and Share Content
- Vimeo (Install in HootSuite now): Vimeo is an online video sharing website on which users can upload, share, and view videos. The Vimeo app for HootSuite allows you to upload videos, search for and view videos within the dash, share videos to your social networks and more.
- Self-hosted WordPress.org blogs (Install in HootSuite now): The largest self-hosted blogging tool is now available for HootSuite. The WordPress.org app allows you to monitor your self-hosted WordPress.org pages and posts, create and edit pages and posts, view, add and moderate comments, share your pages and posts to social networks in HootSuite and more.
- Via.Me (Install in HootSuite now): Via.Me lets you share your stories in pictures, video, sound and text. The Via.Me app for HootSuite allows you to upload media to your Via.Me account, stream your home feed, view account activity, follow fans who like and comment on your posts and more.
Business Content Promotion and Service
- Reachli (Install in HootSuite now): Reachli provides a suite of tools to help content creators and sellers of goods easily post and measure their visual content on Pinterest. The Reachli app for HootSuite allows you to create campaigns when pinning to your Pinterest boards and view metrics for pins such as number of clicks, likes, repins and total reach.
- Scripted (Install in HootSuite now): Scripted is a scalable content creation solution for businesses looking to increase their inbound marketing metrics. The Scripted app for HootSuite allows you to stream all your social content jobs for easy distribution of personalized social media messaging to all your social networks.
“At HootSuite we hold content creators dear to our hearts, so we’re thrilled to be able to bring tools like Vimeo and WordPress.org, staples of the creative community, into our App Directory. Social media and content creation, whether they be videos, photos or text, go hand-in-hand so adding these five great tools was a very natural progression for us.” says HootSuite CEO, Ryan Holmes. “By integrating these platforms into our App Directory, we’ve facilitated content sharing through social channels while broadening the appeal and value of HootSuite’s dashboard for a large segment of our user base.”
HootSuite’s App Directory has grown exponentially in its first year and that growth will not be slowing anytime soon. This latest wave of apps were developed in respective order by Synaptive, Quinn Sakunaga, Invoke Media, Reachli, and Scripted. HootSuite encourages developers and partners with interest in building into the App Directory to visit the HootSuite App Directory Developers Site and follow @HootSuite_Apps on Twitter.
- Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/tenth-app-directory/
- App Directory: https://hootsuite.com/app-directory
- Media Kit: http://media.hootsuite.com/media-kit/
HootSuite is a social media management system for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute campaigns across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages using HootSuite’s unique social media dashboard. Streamline team workflow with scheduling and assignment tools and reach audiences with geo-targeting functionality. Invite multiple collaborators to manage social profiles securely, plus provide custom reports using the comprehensive social analytics tools for measurement. Key social network integrations include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ Pages, plus a suite of social content apps for YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr and more. To learn more, visit: http://www.hootsuite.com.