Comunicados de prensa
Hootsuite Launches Hootmeet: A Dating Dashboard to Consolidate Your Dating Profiles
New integrations with popular dating websites can be managed within the Hootsuite dashboard
SAN FRANCISCO – April 1, 2015 - Hootsuite, the world’s most widely used social relationship platform, today launched Hootmeet. With Hootmeet, users can now manage their social dating profiles directly within the Hootsuite dashboard.
The first of its kind, Hootmeet is a patented technology that aggregates today’s most relevant dating websites into a unified, secure dashboard. Hootsuite users can save time by checking dating profile notifications and engaging with potential dates, all at once. The first set of integrations include Match.com, OkCupid, Tinder, Plenty of Fish, JDate, Christian Mingle and FarmersOnly.
Features of Hootmeet include:
- Searching and cross-posting across dating websites: Whether matches are on Plenty of Fish, Christian Mingle, JDate or Farmer’s Only, all sites can be searched simultaneously for people matching customized dating criteria. Users can also create a master profile that updates across all sites when edited.
- Swipe-right technology: When landing on a social profile that is appealing, users can swipe right in the stream to see if there is an existing dating profile, regardless of which website it originates from.
- Hootmeet Suggestions: For the shy user, the innovative Hootmeet Suggestions feature provides a wide range of possible conversation starters, generated and customized based on personal dating profiles.
- Matchmaker Teams: Friends can help friends find their social soulmate. When users see a contact that might make a great match for a friend, the contact can be assigned to a dating profile for viewing.
- Dating Profile Grader: Hootmeet’s Dating Profile Grader will score user profiles on photos, information provided, and general conversation in order to help improve the odds of finding the perfect match.
“From day to day, the Hootsuite dashboard helps social media practitioners succeed in their jobs,” says Ryan Holmes, CEO of Hootsuite. “Now, we can do the same in their love lives. I’m thrilled about Hootmeet. It is the powerful dating command center where users can schedule their next date, while scheduling their next tweet.”
- Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/love-at-first-tweet-with-hootmeet
- Hootsuite App Directory: http://appdirectory.hootsuite.com
- Media Kit: https://hootsuite.com/about/media-kit
- Hootsuite Careers: https://hootsuite.com/about/careers