Comunicados de prensa
Hootsuite Opens Platform to Empower Digital Transformation Initiatives
New open APIs enable seamless integration between Hootsuite and other mission critical technology solutions, driving efficiency and improving the overall customer journey
VANCOUVER, BC – April 12, 2016 -Hootsuite, the most widely used platform for managing social media, today announced its new open APIs for publishing, user management, and url analytics. Hootsuite’s open APIs allow organizations to easily connect, extend, and build integrations between the Hootsuite platform and their mission critical technology solutions. Organizations will be able to get more value out of their technology investments and extend social across the entire organization to improve their customer experience and accelerate digital transformation initiatives.
“As a social media management pioneer, we have a great opportunity to transform how social is leveraged by organizations throughout the customer journey. By opening up access to the Hootsuite platform, we empower businesses to get more value out of Hootsuite and our best-of-breed partner ecosystem in order to provide meaningful customer experiences and interactions,” said Patience Yi, vice president of Platform at Hootsuite.
As organizations look at digital transformation initiatives and the impact of social on their customer journey, they are investing in a growing number of content management, marketing automation, CRM, and customer support technologies. With the open APIs, Hootsuite’s platform allows customers to connect social content and functionality to their existing platforms so they have the flexibility to integrate workflows and solutions that best fit their business needs. This helps drive organizational efficiency, innovation, and better ways to serve customers.
Hootsuite’s three new open APIs include:
- Hootsuite Publishing API - Connects the Hootsuite platform to other business content creation, content management, and CRM. This allows for robust and reliable publishing integrations.
- Hootsuite User Management API - Enables automated management of Hootsuite user accounts with existing enterprise systems, including CRMs. This will allow businesses to easily automate the onboarding of new users as well as policy control from existing technologies, saving time and money.
- Hootsuite Ow.ly API - Allows customers to shorten web site URLs and consolidate reporting by automatically synchronizing click stats with dashboard and reporting systems.
Dan Nadir, vice president of product management at Proofpoint, a Hootsuite platform partner and leader in social media security and compliance said, “Our customers will see a lot of benefit from Hootsuite’s open APIs. The integration will allow them to directly post from Proofpoint’s security and compliance solutions, creating more efficiency by centralizing content and approvals. The ability to seamlessly integrate social data with other key enterprise companies like Proofpoint means that customers will be able to maximize social’s impact on their organization and with their own customers.”
- Platform API Page: https://hootsuite.com/products/platform/api
- Media Kit: http://media.hootsuite.com/media-kit
Sandy Pell, @SandyCanvas