Comunicados de prensa
Hootsuite Simplifies Facebook Advertising with Hootsuite Ads
Hootsuite’s new advertising tool empowers businesses to quickly and easily promote high performing Facebook content
SAN FRANCISCO – May 19, 2015 – Hootsuite, the world’s most widely used social relationship platform, today launches Hootsuite Ads, a new tool that easily turns high performing Facebook content into promoted posts.
Hootsuite Ads provides a simple way to extend social impact. Social media practitioners and content marketers understand that social advertising is a powerful channel, but the ad creation and management process is difficult and time consuming. Hootsuite Ads is the first tool of its kind to provide automation that radically simplifies this process. Users choose the primary business objective for each ad, and then receive automatic content and targeting suggestions from within their Hootsuite dashboard.
"Hootsuite Ads is the first advertising tool designed specifically for human beings,” says Ryan Holmes, CEO of Hootsuite. “Our vision is to make advertising so simple that anyone can create high-performing ads without training.”
Hootsuite Ads helps users:
- Grow their business: Based on a user's specific business objectives, Hootsuite matches organic content with a targeted Facebook audience in a measureable way.
- Create high performing ads: Hootsuite Ads automatically scans Facebook pages to find the best organic posts to amplify.
- Find the right audience: Automated targeting and bidding algorithms allow anyone to create highly targeted ads.
- Simplify ad management: Users can view clear results and manage all social posts and social ads, from one easy dashboard.
- Control ad spend: Intuitive reporting clarifies an ad’s results. Success is made visible and easily understandable with simple metrics that tie to an ad’s business goals.
Hootsuite users can now access Hootsuite Ads for free through the dashboard to create Facebook Promoted Posts. To learn more about Hootsuite Ads, visit www.hootsuite.com/ads.
Attending ad:tech San Francisco? Dee Anna McPherson, vice president of marketing at Hootsuite will be speaking on “Cheat Codes for Marketers” Wednesday, May 20 at 3:30pm PT in Room 2014 at Moscone Center West. The panel will focus on how marketers can boost followers, build up brand credibility, and grow their business.
Hootsuite Ads automatically chooses content to promote based a user’s targeted business objective.
Hootsuite Ads automatically scans Facebook pages to find the best organic posts to amplify.
Hootsuite Ads provides intuitive reporting with simple metrics that tie to an ad’s business goals.