Comunicados de prensa
HootSuite Conversations Real-Time Collaboration Tool Added to Social Media Management System
VANCOUVER, BC – September 26, 2012 – HootSuite, makers of the market-leading social media management system, releases beta version of HootSuite Conversations to keep users focused on the social discussion. This new product is built on top of HootSuite Teams functionality and is the first tool to empower teams to simplify communication around social media messages, have internal conversations with external engagement, and collaborate with everyone using real-time chat. HootSuite continues to develop and acquire tools and solutions to support the social business, allowing individuals and teams to discuss and analyze campaigns across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. HootSuite Conversations is now in free beta and available immediately to all users, including Free, Pro and Enterprise clients worldwide.
“Conversations is built on top of HootSuite Teams which helps visualize the organizational structure of work groups in your business. Conversations will increase efficiency between teams or departments and ultimately improve ROI,” says Ryan Holmes, CEO of HootSuite. “Now, true social collaboration can happen around campaigns or trending topics that impact business immediately.”
How will HootSuite Conversations Help Me?
- Simplify Communication: With HootSuite Conversations you can converse with anyone you work with, collaborate with, and share messaging with, easily and intuitively within the HootSuite dashboard. This brings everyone together, and gets the social conversation out of your inbox, eliminating time-consuming email threads.
- Internal Conversations – External Engagement: Send social messages to internal conversations for teams to discuss and share. Teams can then discuss response strategies, communicate approved messaging and encourage others to broadcast across their own social networks by commenting, re-tweeting, or posting to other social networks.
- Collaborate with Everyone: Add anyone to your conversation for free to discuss social messages and receive approved messaging. Communicate with your team, department or entire organization, without leaving the HootSuite dashboard. Adding collaborators is easy because the tool allows you to import contacts from Google or Yahoo! Account address books, and quickly recognize your colleagues.
Join the conversation by clicking on the speech bubble icon in the top right corner of the HootSuite dashboard. Invite anyone with an email address to join into the conversation. Existing users can automatically join; new users can signup for a HootSuite account, then join the conversation they were invited to.
HootSuite Conversations for Your Business
HootSuite Conversations will be especially useful for sharing company-wide compliant messaging, while allowing individual departments to filter out conversations that focus their individual needs:
- Support teams can rally around IT issues or common questions.
- Marketing and Public Relations teams can collaborate around campaigns and content.
- Sales teams can discuss strategy or industry specific themes.
- Research and Development teams can share findings aimed toward common goals.
“HootSuite Conversations will enable organizations large, medium and small to more efficiently and effectively manage engagement with their customers, potential customers and employees. This new functionality is one more reason why HootSuite is a vital partner in our communications, marketing and customer relations,” says David Weiner, Manager, Digital Brand Engagement at PepsiCo.
“I see interesting opportunities for both innovation and engagement arising out of tools like HootSuite Conversations. Tools alone are never enough, but together with a strategy and culture shift towards real-time knowledge sharing and transfer – HootSuite now empowers people to better identify subject matter experts, think out loud, develop shared listening, and build collective intelligence and memory. This can be very powerful in inspiring employees and strengthening trust as well as identifying new opportunities and ideas. It’s not just about identifying ideas but being able to act on those ideas and integrate employee feedback.,” says Jacob Morgan, Principal of Chess Media Group and best-selling book author of The Collaborative Organization.
HootSuite Conversations is available immediately to HootSuite’s close to 5 million global users spanning six continents. HootSuite’s users send over 2.75 million messages through the dashboard each day. Notable clients include 79 of the Fortune 100 companies such as McDonalds, PepsiCo, Virgin, FOX, Sony Music, WWF among others.
- Blog Post/Video: http://blog.hootsuite.com/conversations
- Features Page: https://hootsuite.com/conversations
- Webinar: HootSuite Conversations Webinar - Tuesday, October 2nd at 9am PST/12pm EST
- Media Kit: http://media.hootsuite.com/media-kit
HootSuite is a social media management system for businesses and organizations to collaborate across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages using HootSuite’s unique social media dashboard. Streamline team workflow with scheduling and assignment tools and reach audiences with geo-targeting functionality. Invite multiple collaborators to manage social profiles securely, plus provide custom reports using the comprehensive social analytics tools for measurement. Key social network integrations include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ Pages, plus a suite of social content apps for YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr and more. To learn more, visit: http://www.hootsuite.com.