We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
You are a connector, a proactive pipeline builder, a lover of hyper-growth, social media, and tech business. You get are looking for role where you are executing on recruitment initiatives, actualising sourcing strategies, driving consistent structured interview processes, while helping hire talented values aligned people for the organisation. Candidate experience is important. Culture is important. Quality is important. Ego is not.
You have demonstrable full cycle recruitment experience (ideally recruiting for high volume sales roles in a high tech/software/SaaS/hyper-growth environment) specialising in building & fostering relationships with sales professionals. You enjoy working autonomously, but also within a diverse high performing team that moves light speed.
This is a 12 month temporary full-time role. We are looking for someone who wants to get in, ramp quick, and help us execute our Q4 & 2018 sales recruitment ramp. The role is ideal for someone looking for a great opportunity to get to a feel for the company, understand the global sales department and key stakeholders, have some fun while making an impact, and be apart of a growing global recruitment team. As our organisation and team grows and scales, there is a always a possibility that this role will become a regular full-time role.
You’re Great At...
- Partnering with the EMEA Recruitment Team Lead and all other stakeholders to execute on recruiting strategies for Enterprise Sales in London, Paris, Milan and Hamburg.
- Collaborating with other Sales Recruiters to share best practices, candidate assessment evaluations, scorecards, and sourcing strategies
- Managing the flow of employee referrals and incoming candidates to job postings
- Building effective networks, talent pools, and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of top talent
- Accurately evaluating candidates based on purpose and values alignment, and core success criteria
- Compiling and communicating recruiting data and metrics, and ensuring compliance with hiring policies, practices and company values
- Bachelor degree in Business, Communications, or related
- Strong knowledge of applicant tracking software systems (Greenhouse in particular)
- Passion for working out loud and social media, social sourcing and social HR #HROS