The value of social media to connect with customers and drive results is well-understood by most organisations. But how does your strategic focus and success measure up to your industry and peers?
In this report, we analyse key findings from our Social Business Benchmark, a global study of over 750 enterprise organisations.
If you’re a marketer, CEO, or senior leader, we’ll help you understand how your competitors are likely using social media and show you the strategies it takes to win.
- Best practices from top performing global organisations
- How to benchmark your social media results against peers
- How large organisations are setting and measuring social media strategies
- The 4 key trends you need to include in your 2015 marketing plan
- Why alignment might be the key to unlocking social media data