We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
In this strategic role for Hootsuite, you will have the opportunity to use your passion for social, and leverage your experience of working with System Integrators (SIs), Value Added Resellers (VARs), Agencies and Consultancies to ride the wave of Social Business with Hootsuite while we build the industry leading channel for Social Business in UKI/EMEA. You have experience aligning closely with the direct sales team and leadership around demand creation and deal acceleration.
Solution Partners are a key part of Hootsuite’s global strategy to drive adoption of its social relationship platform as the backbone for social business. With a scope of driving successful partnerships across UKI/EMEA, you will build C-Level relationships with existing and prospective channel partners who are transforming business for their clients by bringing them services and solutions built around social media. This role is a mix of strategic planning & tactical execution.
This role is part of a regional team of Partner Managers in EMEA and will report to the VP Global Channels.
You have a history of recruiting, nurturing, and motivating partners to leverage industry leading technologies for their services. You also have the ability to independently see future opportunities and adjust actions to take advantage of them. You will be a part of a global team of Solution Partner Managers.
You will establish relationships with partner companies while coaching and working with them to introduce solutions built around our platform to their clients. Aggressively driving partners to maximize sales and total partner potential through training and support is a key part of this role.
You are someone who can assist in developing and managing lead generation activities for partners. You will also identify new opportunities and directions for the Solutions Partner Program. Conflicts with account coverage, billing, etc.? You can resolve it!
This role is a mix of sales, account management, strategic planning & execution and the successful candidate will be a dynamic multi-tasker, who loves overcoming challenges, can work well in a matrixed environment, and is able to embrace change. The Partner Manager will identify, close and manage partners and ensure existing partners are performing.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly organized and has go to market experience with VARs, IT consultants, agencies, systems integrators and strategic partners. The candidate is able to work independently but also have the ability to work closely with other teams in the organization.
You’re Great At…
- Demonstrable experience developing and building partnerships in Channel Sales, BD or Partner Marketing.
- Proven track record of successfully onboarding and developing partner GTM plans.
- Proven experience aligning with and supporting a sales organization.
- The primary responsibility of Solution Partner Manager is revenue generation. This will be generated via the identification, engagement, and management of Hootsuite Partners.
- Managing partner program schedules, deliverables, and required budgets.
- Monitoring partner performance and reporting performance to Director and VP Partners
- Providing forecasts, establishing and maintaining program status summaries and metrics
- Demonstrated history of closing business opportunities and building long-term relationships, consistently meeting and/or exceeding quota
- History of attaining revenue and performance goals as well as the maintenance of a customer base
- High energy, self-motivated and persistent
- Goal oriented
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills required
- Familiarity with Social Management, Social Customer Care, Social Sales, Social Business
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Partner Marketing and/or Training Skills