Find out how Manila Broadcasting Company surpassed expectations and got over 535,000 views—in just 2 weeks.
Manila Broadcasting Company (MBC) is the leading radio network in the Philippines. With over 100 million listeners, MBC needed an efficient way for their small marketing team of five to connect with this large-scale audience across over 100 social media accounts.
Boost in positive sentiment around their brand
Growth in video views
Increase in engagement rate
Thanks to Hootsuite’s ability to manage accounts and analyze data, MBC’s Yes the Best radio station was able to run their highly successful Yes the Guest campaign. The station partnered with guest social media influencers to create dynamic content that resonated with their specific millennial demographic.
Using Hootsuite, Manila Broadcasting Company was able to:
- Boost positive sentiment around their brand by an average of 221 percent in two months
- Increase their engagement rate by 19 percent
- Grow video views by 172 percent
- Streamline their processes across 100+ social media accounts
- Schedule their social content to save time and effort
- Focus on timely content creation when it matters
- Establish powerful, results-driven CTAs
There are constant surprises in the fast-paced broadcasting world. With Hootsuite, we’re able to make sure we get unique content out to our channels in the moment—without missing a beat.