Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You live and breathe an agile mindset that values critical thinking over dogma, and successfully cultivate this mindset with both your team and the stakeholders you work with.
You will interface with multiple internal teams including Development, Product Management, Design, Support, Sales, and Marketing. In order to succeed you must be comfortable in bridging both business and technical domains.
- Work closely with the Development, Product Management, and senior business stakeholders to advance Hootsuite’s data strategy.
- Guide and coach multiple scrum teams on how to use agile frameworks and values to delight customers with effective software delivery.
- Create an environment where your teams can self-organize and thrive.
- Drive delivery of high-value solutions using agile, iterative and collaborative methodologies.
You’re great at...
- Growing cross-functional, self-organizing agile teams and creating space for people to achieve astonishing results.
- Building an environment and facilitating processes that allow Development and Product Management to focus on and excel in their realms of responsibility.
- Facilitating collaborative decision-making between technical and non-technical groups with different priorities.
- 5+ years experience with agile software delivery in the Saas and/or eCommerce space
- 5+ years experience in using and teaching agile methodologies (e.g. Lean, Scrum, XP).
- CSM / CSPO certification
- Product Management / BA experience
- BI / data experience
- Startup experience
- Love of Social Media