Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are looking to join a fast-paced, results-driven Demand Generation team. You are a Marketing professional who can find opportunities to make good processes great, and understand the impact your work to an ever-growing global organization. You have a strong passion for helping sales achieve their objectives through integrated demand programs, and have a critical lens when it comes to program design, results and best practices.
Your natural curiosity and ability to understand complex technology environments allows you to analyze and evaluate how we can do things better - and you feel confident presenting these recommendations to both technical and non-technical colleagues. You are committed to staying on top of Demand Generation trends and best practices, and you know the best communities and resources to gather this knowledge.
You report to the Senior Director, Demand Generation, and work cross-functionally with teams including Sales, Marketing and Product teams. You have 5+ years of hands-on experience in a B2B or demand generation, preferably with knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Lattice Engines and DemandBase.
- Drive overall demand and leads for Hootsuite offerings targeted to various market segments and key verticals including contributing to the creation of an ABM strategy
- Proven track record with increasing sales through demand generation programs to both existing customers and new net leads
- Design and execute integrated campaigns including content marketing, lead nurture, webinars, online and offline advertising, and promotional strategy collaboratively
- Strategically plan, manage and execute on marketing programs such as webinars and online programs to meet quarterly lead, opportunity, and pipeline metrics
- Proactively engage with Sales Team to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of demand generation activities
- Drive the entire process of demand generation campaigns from concept to execution and analysis in collaboration with the internal and external resources
- Monitor and analyze relevant data across the marketing and sales process to evaluate program effectiveness and ROI, and make continual recommendations for optimization and growth
- Support overall integrated campaign strategy and plans, working with product and field marketing to implement key marketing themes, messages and offers throughout the year
- Communicate and work with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing programs are designed and executed effectively
- Effectively communicate program results to senior leadership
You’re Great At...
- Staying organized and meeting tight deadlines
- Digging into the numbers, finding their meaning and presenting them in an interesting and engaging way
- Being data-driven in your decision making, and prioritizing tasks based on the impact they have to your colleagues globally
- Creating processes and templates for repetitive tasks
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Understanding how different pieces of Marketing Technology work together and maximizing their value
- Managing content marketing programs, social media and email marketing
- Creating lead nurture programs
- Writing, editing, and communicating
- Launching programs within budget and managing multiple timelines
- Working as a team player with the ability to work cross functionally to achieve results
- Analyzing and reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Analyzing with a passion for data driven marketing.
- Driving results; does what it takes to get the job done and naturally goes the extra mile
- Thrive in a fast paced work environment as well as adapting to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes
- Personal characteristics such as attention to quality and detail, a passion for the numbers, enthusiasm, and commitment
- Manage a budget and track ROI of initiatives vs. spend
- Inspiring, motivating and developing skills of direct reports to a higher level of performance
- You thrive and laugh under pressure
- You habitually exceed expectations
- You have knowledge of marketing automation and CRM solutions including Marketo and Salesforce
- SaaS/technology industry experience preferred
- You enjoy dynamic, high energy environments
- Social marketing certification: https://hootsuite.com/po
dium and/or social selling certification: https://hootsuite.com/pa ges/social-selling-certificati on