Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As the Senior Events Marketing Manager you are a key member of Hootsuite’s Global Marketing team with 9+ years events marketing experience (SaaS or B2B industry experience is a plus). You are responsible for developing, leading and executing integrated events marketing campaigns designed to engage customers and prospects and increase pipeline and ROI. You work as a strategic partner with Enterprise Sales, Partner Team, Product Marketing, Demand Generation and Corporate Communication teams. You are able to travel 25% of the time.
- Develop global event marketing strategy for owned, sponsored and partner events that support overall pipeline and revenue objectives
- Orchestrate the creation, execution and optimization of integrated events marketing strategies targeting North American and Latin American markets
- Lead the development of end-to-end event marketing strategy for Hootsuite’s next user conference, including event programming, budget management, registration strategy, event production with internal teams and external agencies.
- Work with marketing and events partners including agencies, facilities, audio/visual, promotional merchandise, live stream/video, event tech, exhibit design and other event logistics partners
- Collaborate with Global Marketing, Sales, and Demand Generation to insure maximized pipeline acceleration from event ROI
- Lead Global Events Marketing Centre of Excellence establishing and refining global best practices and standards to ensure maximum pipeline generation and ROI.
- Engage with sales teams in order to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in marketing programs
- Define, monitor and publish event marketing metrics; analyze marketing campaigns, make recommendations for enhancing effectiveness, and report on all activity and results
- Manage high performing team, with multiple priorities and projects
- Develop and manage the annual events marketing budget
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to develop content to support campaigns, including (but not limited to): e-mail, web, blog, social media, video, and printed/digital assets
You’re Great At...
- Excellent production experience from content programming to show management
- Entrepreneurial and builder mindset: maintains a “roll-up-your-sleeves”, goal-oriented and solutions focused attitude to all internal and external initiatives.
- Establishes collaborative relationships with multiple business stakeholders and external partners to align activities to key strategic objectives.
- Willingness to singularly manage all aspects of a program
- Leader with demonstrated capability to manage cross organizational teams and projects in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Creative, extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple large complex projects with tight timelines.
- Comfortable with constant iteration and change
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing or similar
- Knowledge of sales operations, reporting, marketing and campaign dashboards and KPIs
- Knowledge of business verticals such as financial services, government, higher education and healthcare sectors
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM software and Wrike project management software
- Certificate in social marketing
You can find Hootsuite training and certificates here: https://hootsuite.com/po