Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
The Hootsuite EMEA Marketing team in Paris is seeking a passionate, organised and driven Marketing Coordinator. Strong attention to detail and a results-oriented outlook are key characteristics for success in this role. This individual will be in charge of supporting the various Marketing & Communication initiatives for Southern Europe territories - both on the logistics, the administrative and the operational side.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, Southern Europe, the successful candidate will easily manage multiple program elements under tight deadlines, in order to drive leads and support both sales and marketing goals.
Responsibilities will include:
Supporting Marketing campaigns
- Events - conferences, dinners, trade shows etc.
- Communication / Advertising campaigns
- Direct Marketing campaigns
- Digital Marketing campaigns
- Public Relations initiatives
Content Marketing (articles, guides, white papers, videos etc.)
- Content review and correction
- Translation and localisation campaigns coordination
- New content production (articles, videos, etc.)
- Website (creation of landing pages, etc.)
- Blog (creation of blog posts)
- Localisation software
- Moderation of Hootsuite France social accounts
- Influencer Program coordination
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English.
You’re Great At...
- Fully fluent in French
- Fully fluent in Spanish and/or Italian
- Competencies associated with a post secondary degree in communications or marketing or other related fields
- 3+ years experience working in a marketing coordination role, either at an agency or in a corporate setting
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Event management experience
- Proven track record of success
- Understanding of social media as it pertains to business
- Familiarity with collaborative work tools (i.e. Google Docs, Wrike, Wordpress, CMS) and social web tools
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams towards a specific goal
- Proven copywriting skills
- Experience working in a startup, software or a Social Media environment
- Knowledge of the Hootsuite dashboard
- Fluent in another European language