We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
We are searching for an enterprise sales person to partner with some of the world’s most progressive companies. You have significant software sales experience as well as a consistent track record of hitting quota. You are motivated by a challenge and flourish with being responsible for your own territory and corresponding go-to-market plan. You excel at building a match between clients' business needs and our groundbreaking capabilities in social media technology. Finally, you are focussed on contributing value to your team and have collaborative selling experience.
In this role you will focus on sourcing and building new relationships, gaining a deep understanding of your client's needs, building, qualifying, managing and controlling a sales pipeline. In addition, you will lead thorough sales processes and negotiations, presenting our solution/business case face to face or via webex, and selling our enterprise-level software.
What you'll need:
- Fluency in French or Italian
- Fluency in English
- Extensive experience selling software
- Experience crafting sales strategies for your vertical/territory and building/executing on your account/territory plans
- Deep industry/vertical knowledge
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A knack for selling into multiple departments and selling to key C-Suite decision makers (marketing, sales, IT customer service etc...)
- Methodology approach - ideally challenger
- A track record of meeting and beating targets
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to influence
- A collaborative approach
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Self motivation
What Success Looks Like:
- Hitting or exceeding quota
- Driving a full sales cycle
- Utilising the resources around you to result in a successful outcome
- You’re recognised for being an expert in your vertical
- Fluency in another European language
- Deep understanding of social media
- Trained in the Challenger sales methodology
Connection is at the heart of inclusion. We are building a diverse, inclusive, results-oriented culture, one which encourages people to be who they are and creates an environment where all employees have the opportunity to excel.