82% of companies agree that social is a vital channel for delivering exceptional customer experiences. But only 58% percent of companies have a defined strategy for integrating social into their existing customer experience programs.
This report reveals how enterprise organizations are using social in their CX strategies and how leaders can use social media to build exceptional and differentiated customer experiences.
Our research looks at how companies are engaging with prospects and customers at different stages of the customer journey and includes comparisons between B2B and B2C, North America and Europe, and which business functions are using social channels.
In this report, you’ll learn how to:
- Map the entire social journey of your customers to build understanding
- Secure early wins with social data and customer intelligence
- Expand your social strategies beyond brand awareness
- Look beyond superficial and misleading surface metrics
- Focus on training, culture and collaboration to empower employees into the power of social.
This report was produced by London Research in partnership with Hootsuite and was based on a survey of 300 executives at companies with more than 1,000 employees.