Social media offers the opportunity to directly access and engage large audiences, without having a globally recognized name or massive budget—but it’s a crowded place these days.
In order to cut through the noise, get attention, and actually inspire your audience to take action, you need a disciplined approach and a strategic plan of action.
This guide covers five stages of launching a creative project on social media, and offers specific tools and tactics to implement along the way.
- Stage 1: Focus your efforts
- Stage 2: Get people engaged
- Stage 3: Crowdsource funding, talent, or ideas
- Stage 4: Plan your launch campaign
- Stage 5: Share your work with the world
Ready to get started? Simply click on the button below and you’ll get instant access to The Creative’s Guide to Launching a Project on Social Media.