Global business technology and service provider Xchanging wanted to gain control of its brand presence and reach a broader audience. To do this, the global social media team reclaimed management of social media outreach from their marketing agency—and implemented Hootsuite Enterprise across the organisation.
The teams behind Xchanging had 5 objectives for refreshing the brand on social media:
- Raise brand awareness and use content as a key point of differentiation
- Generate new leads
- Engage new and existing customers
- Increase website traffic
- Establish the company as a thought leader in multiple industries
Download this case study to find out how Xchanging:
- Used influencers to reach new audiences and potential customers
- Gained understanding of what content works best with various targeted audiences
- Established social media workflow which improved customer experience
- Earned themselves thought-leadership status and showcased their expertise
By creating a strategy that would find industry influencers and better understand what content resonates most with target audiences, they set themselves for success during their global procurement campaign that generated 190 sales leads.
“Segregating content for various audiences with Hootsuite’s geo-targeting is probably the biggest factor behind our social media success.”
—Sophie Barnes, Social Media Manager, Xchanging